Cockpit USA’s USS Forrestal Navy fighter pilot G-1’s hand treated vintage goatskin has authentic replicas of a USS Forrestal Vietnam fighter pilot’s jacket patches. It also features a beautiful hand silk screen printed U.S.S Forrestal aircraft carrier on the back and the famed Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club patch signifying service off the coast of North Vietnam. Fur collar removed for warmer weather comfort. All in all, a must have historical jacket. If you would like this jacket without patches, please see our original naval aviator jacket. Please note that each USS Forrestal Vietnam Pilot Jacket is unique and its distress vegetable tanning may vary from production to production.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• Hand treated vintage goatskin leather
• Lightweight lining with an embroidered and silk screened patriotic appliqué
• Patches stylized by a U.S.S Forrestal Navy fighter pilot
• Bi-swing back with hand-blocked sketch of the Forrestal CVA-59
• Two front 1950s style flap pockets
• Two inside snap close pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.