Seersucker Bomber Jacket in Camo Z26Z007
The Cockpit USA signature Seersucker Bomber is inspired by the classic styles of the L-2B, and MA-1 Flight Jackets worn by USAF pilots and aircrew beginning at the dawn of the jet age in the 1950s and well into the 1980s. We’ve designed our Seersucker Bomber with warmer temperatures in mind finely crafting it from light weight camouflage seersucker with its distinct rippled texture that helps keep the fabric away from the skin when worn to keep you cool, while still strong enough to provide a windbreak to avoid a chill on a breezy summer day. The Cockpit USA Seersucker Bomber is easy to style with just about any look and the perfect choice for a day on the water, a trip to the beach, or stroll through the city on a cool summer day. Proudly Made in the USA. For the Seersucker Bomber Jacket In Navy click HERE.
- Made of soft, light weight 100% Cotton Seersucker fabric
- Mil Spec style Snap side entry flap pockets
- Mil Spec style left sleeve pencil/utility pocket
- Interior iPhone / ID Pocket
- Soft and Durable Nylon Blend Knit cuffs, collar, and waistband
- Tailored for a slim fit
- Proudly made in the USA.