Cockpit USA’s USN Deck Jacket continues to pay homage to those who served to protect our freedom. Inspired by the USN Type A2 jackets, our USN Wool Deck jacket finds it’s inspiration in the servicemen of the 1960’s. The Vietnam War Era Type A-2 Cold/Weather Deck jacket was a combination of the best design features of U.S. Navy deck jackets dating back three decades; making it the most functional and comfortable deck jacket to date. Cockpit USA improves upon this classic deck jacket by making it in our P-90 wool for added warmth. Proudly made in the USA.
• Storm Cuffs
• Button & Zip Front Placket to protect against wind /draft
• Official P-90 US Navy Wool (80% wool and 20% nylon) 32-34oz
• Leather straps on either side to secure the bottom of jacket
• Quilted lining
• USN Anchor Genuine Horn Buttons
• Side entry pockets
• Two inside pockets
• Left front pocket
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist
• Zipper under button wind flap
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in navy
• Dry clean only.
• Proudly made in the USA.
We will notify you if your order cannot be fulfilled due to inventory.