75th Anniversary Limited Edition D-Day (Long) Z21B102L
The Cockpit USA design team took special care in developing a 75th Anniversary Limited Edition D-Day Jacket for the pilots, crew, and sponsors who are participating in the largest WWII tribute of it’s kind.
This jacket is the LONG version.
We usually only suggest the LONG versions to customers who are 6’3” and taller.
These jackets are 1”-2” longer in overall body and sleeve length.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• 100% hardwearing military grade brown horsehide
• Cotton poplin russet colored lining
• Snap down collar
• Underarm ventilation grommets
• Brass front zipper under wind flap
• Two front flap snap pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
•Limited Edition Commemorative Embroidered D-Day Squadron patch sewn to right front chest
• Silk Screen-printed applique patch of General Dwight D. Eisenhower’s order- of –the –day issued to soldiers, sailors, and airmen of the allied Expeditionary Force as they embarked on the invasion of Europe
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in Brown
• This jacket is longer in the sleeves and torso for the taller gentleman
• Proudly made in the USA.
Please note this jacket is limited to 100 pieces