Cockpit USA is proud to partner with the pilots, crews, and sponsors of the D-Day Squadron for the 75th Anniversary of the June 6th, 1944 D-Day -Invasion of Normandy France, to liberate German occupied Europe. The “D-Day Squadron” as they call themselves, is the largest assembly of authentic WWII C-47 military transport aircraft and paratroopers since that fateful day. This jacket is conceived to honor the 75th anniversary of the service and sacrifice of the American citizen soldiers who risked all to bring about the end of WWII in Europe.
The Cockpit USA design team took special care in developing a 75th Anniversary Limited Edition D-Day Jacket for the pilots, crew, and sponsors who are participating in the largest WWII tribute of it’s kind.
• 100% hardwearing military grade brown horsehide
• Cotton poplin russet colored lining
• Snap down collar
• Underarm ventilation grommets
• Brass front zipper under wind flap
• Two front flap snap pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
•Limited Edition Commemorative Embroidered D-Day Squadron patch sewn to right front chest
• Silk Screen-printed applique patch of General Dwight D. Eisenhower’s order- of –the –day issued to soldiers, sailors, and airmen of the allied Expeditionary Force as they embarked on the invasion of Europe
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in Brown
• This jacket is longer in the sleeves and torso for the taller gentleman
• Proudly made in the USA. Please note this jacket is limited to 100 pieces