7th Air Force Souvenir Jacket Z24X003
Our 7th Air Force Souvenir Jacket is a salute to the Hawaiian Air Force. Established on October 19, 1940, re-equipped and re-designated in 1942 as the Seventh Air Force, they provided air defense for the Hawaiian Islands. During the Korean War, the 7th Air Force was stationed in South Korea, where they have remained to this day. Our souvenir jacket is inspired by the hand-embroidered jackets that American soldiers would bring home as a commemorative souvenir of their travels and time in South Korea.
SAVE 20% WITH CODE CLEARANCE
• FINAL SALE: No returns. Only exchanges of equal or greater value or store credit.
• Crafted using a 100 % military spec flight satin nylon twill shell
• Lightweight breathable camo mesh lining
• Embroidered back and chest
• Snap close flap pockets
• Left sleeve pen/pencil pocket
• Two inside leather trimmed cargo pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in black, navy, sage, or white
• Dry clean only.
• Proudly made in the USA.