Our Adak D-2 Anorak is inspired by the D-2 Mechanics Parka issued to U.S. Army Air Force engineers and ground crews stationed in very cold climates such as the Adak Army Airfield in the Aleutian Islands. It is fully reversible, from 1942 U.S. Army olive to our snow camouflage and is windproof and water repellent. Leather trim placed at the pocket ends, zip placket and hood ensure that this garment will stand the test of time. Wear this anorak with our D-2 Pilot’s Liner
, which snaps into the shell for added warmth.
• Crafted from two ply waxed nylon/cotton
• Removable fur trim snaps onto the hood
• Reversible from Army Olive to Snow Camouflage
• Half zip front placket at the neck
• Two slanted chest pockets on each side
• Two large front button close patch pockets on each side
• Side zipper vents for wearability
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in olive/snow
• Remove fur trim, machine wash cold, drip dry.
• Proudly made in the USA