Army M-43 Field Jacket Z26V006C
The M-43 Field Jacket is steeped in American military history. A response to the need for more functional uniforms to protect their troops, the Army began designs for the M-43. Originally tested by troops in Sicily and Italy, the M-43 was only issued to troops in 1944, due to design changes and contractor shortages. Reproduced according to the style of the 1940s original, this iconic jacket can be worn with a sweater, t-shirt, and even over your suit for a timeless, rugged style.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• High-count 100% dense cotton poplin
• Buttons under a wind flap
• Four front flap pockets
• Four interior pockets
• Interior drawcord at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in 1944 Army Olive (Please note color may vary)