Army M-43 Field Jacket Z26V006C
The WW2 M-43 Field Jacket is steeped in American military history. A response to the need for more functional uniforms to protect their troops, the Army began designs for the M-43. Originally tested by troops in Sicily and Italy, the US Military M-43 Field Jacket was only issued to troops in 1944, due to design changes and contractor shortages. Reproduced according to the style of the 1940s original, this iconic jacket can be worn with a sweater, t-shirt, and even over your suit for a timeless, rugged style.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• High-count 100% dense cotton poplin
• Buttons under a wind flap
• Four front flap pockets
• Four interior pockets
• Interior drawcord at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in 1944 Army Olive (Please note color may vary)
• No button/snap closure on pockets
THIS STYLE IS IMPORTED