B-15 Nylon Bomber Jacket (Imported) Z2213C
This jacket replaced the leather A-2 as standard issue for aircrew and pilots after 1943. This nylon bomber jacket saw heavy use in the Korean war during 1950 – 1954 by jet fighter and bomber pilots. Pick up this premium nylon jacket for sale today.
Final Sale: No returns, only exchanges of equal or greater value or store credit.
• Crafted from military spec nylon flight satin
• Insulated with a polyester fiberfill
• Synthetic fur collar
• Air Force Wing & Star embroidered patch on the left sleeve
• Front zipper over a wind flap
• Snap close side entry pockets
• Sleeve pen/pencil pocket
• Inside chest pocket
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in Army Air Force olive
• Dry clean only.