Leather M-65 Field Jacket Z21S024
A handsome, impeccably tailored, hand cut leather field jacket based on the US Army’s quintessential M-65 field jacket. Military gear at its finest, the M-65 was originally worn by American troops from the 1960s through the 1990s. We have adapted the textile M-65 Field Jacket into a leather field garment that knows no peer. This rugged outdoorsman field jacket is crafted for ease and comfort of movement. The leather M-65 Field Jacket is perfect for the man who goes to both city and country, looking for opportunity and adventure. Add the men's M-65 Jacket to your cart today.
• Crafted from lambskin leather with a hint of antique patina
• Lined with Cockpit USA’s signature WWII parachute camo
• Classic M-65 collar
• Interior sage nylon hood
• Bi- swing back
• Four front oversized bellows snap down pockets
• Four inside pockets
• Interior waist drawstring
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.