M65 With Shooting Patch Z26U008
We have taken the sharp design of the M-65 Field Jacket and added a steer suede neoprene lined shock padded shoulder assembly, making it the perfect hunting and outdoor jacket. We have field tested the recoil pad with 30/06 range work, .308 competition position, and a 12 gauge 2 ¾ inch number 4 to 6 shot for full day shoots. This field grade garment is good for range shooting, trap or skeet, or take it into the brush. The pad is composed of three layers of absorptive material that really work, plus it looks adds a look of sophistication and style to your mil-spec garment. Use it with or without the belt, it gives complete freedom of movement, military spec construction, and a heritage that goes back 60 years, making it an essential garment for wherever you go.
• Crafted from high-count military spec 100% nylon/cotton sateen
• Interior sage nylon hood
• Right steer suede neoprene lined shock padded shoulder assembly
• Dual zip and snap front closure
• Cloth belt around the waist
• Four large front snap close flap pockets
• Two interior pockets
• Drawcord at the waist and hem
• This is a full fit jacket, taking a size down is recommended
• Available in olive
• Proudly made in the USA.