Originally created in 1985, this unique vintage flight jacket starred in the iconic “Top Gun” movie. Based on early 60s specifications, this jacket has a light russet colored antiqued mouton collar. For authenticity, the leather and the patches have been treated with a special vintage treatment, giving it a worn in patina. Decorated with all 17 patches and the USN
Anchor pin, this aviation jacket conforms to the movie original and is an unsurpassed piece of naval and movie history.. Our long sizes are approximately 2 inches longer in the sleeves and body than our regular sizes.
Not sure which size to get? Send us your measurements here
and we will suggest the best fit for you.
• Specially prepared vegetable tanned goatskin leather
• Aged mouton shearling collar
• 17 authentically embroidered patches
• USN Anchor pin on right front pocket
• Bi-swing back
• Front zipper over wind flap
• Two front button patch pockets
• An interior snap close pocket
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a slim fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.