Our Mt. Rainier Ski Parka is based on the U.S. Army Reversible Ski Parka first issued in 1941, subsequently modified in 1942 and 1943. This full-length parka is completely reversible from 1942 U.S. Army Olive Drab to our snow camouflage. The drawstring at the bottom helps gather the garment around the legs to preserve warmth, a must when traveling through the mountains. A great multi seasonal shell parka, versatile and fully functional for anywhere you go. Wear this parka with our D-2 Pilot’s Liner
, which snaps into the shell, or with our 10th Recon Vest
for added warmth.
• Crafted from two-ply resin nylon/cotton oxford
• Removable fur trim snaps onto the hood
• Reversible from Khaki to Snow Camouflage
• Front zipper with button up collar
• Two large slanted chest button close pockets on each side
• Drawstring at the bottom
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in khaki/snow
• Remove fur trim, machine wash cold, drip dry.
• Proudly made in the USA