Adapted from the iconic 1950's Air Force Extreme Cold Weather parka, commonly referred to by the USAF as the "Snorkel Parka" because the hood can be zipped all the way up, leaving a small tunnel or "snorkel" for the wearer to look through. This iconic parka is perfect for today's extremely cold climates. Insulated with a luxurious PrimaLoft, a modern alternative to goose down and currently used by military suppliers, the lightweight long parka is crafted for warmth. Please note that this item is on sale and will not be reproduce, you can visit our newest model, the Sage N3B Parka HERE.
• The only made in USA N3B!
• Mil spec sage nylon flight satin twill
• Center split zipped hood lined with coyote fur trim
• Quilted WWII camouflage patterned parachute cloth lining
• Insulated with PrimaLoft®
• Horsehide leather arm reinforcements
• Two side entry snap close chest pockets
• Two front flap snap close pockets
• Left sleeve mil spec pen/pencil pocket
• Three interior pockets
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in black, navy, or sage
• Dry clean only.
• Proudly made in the USA.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.