N4 Pacific Deck Jacket Z26X007
The Navy’s equivalent to the Army’s M-41 field jacket, the N4 was the primary all around combat field jacket of the USN through the end of WWII. Constructed out of dense khaki twill, the N4 USN deck jacket was a staple for both officers and enlisted men alike, especially PBY Catalina crews, and torpedo boat crews. Order this US Navy deck jacket today!
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.• FINAL SALE: No returns. Only exchanges of equal or greater value or store credit.
• Crafted from 100% cotton twill
• Lightweight breathable camo mesh lining
• Zipper under button close wind flap
• Two front pockets
• Two interior pockets
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in US Navy South Pacific Khaki
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
• Proudly made in the USA.