Our Traverse Ski Parka is named after one of the most aggressive ski traverses ever completed in American mountaineering history. During 1944, the10th Mountain Division’s training included crossing miles of dangerous snow covered terrain with equipment on skis. The “Trooper Traverse” as it is known, started in Leadville and ended in Aspen taking our Ski Troopers over some of the highest ground in Colorado, including the Continental Divide. Shortly there after they shipped off to Europe and WWII combat. Wear this parka with our 10th Recon Vest
for added warmth.
• Crafted from tight weave nylon/cotton oxford
• Hat brim hood
• Two-way zipper under a wind flap with button closure
• Two slanted button close chest pockets
• Two large front button close patch pockets
• Drawstrings at the waist and bottom for added warmth
• External belt carrier to accommodate a military web trouser belt
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in coyote
• Machine wash cold, drip dry.
• Proudly made in the USA