Our U.S.S. Ticonderoga G-1 Jacket is stylized by a U.S.S Ticonderoga Navy fighter pilot who would have removed the fur collar for more comfort in the hot weather. If you would like this jacket without patches, please see our USS Forrestal Carrier Pilot's Flight Jacket
. Please note that each jacket is unique and its distress vegetable tanning may vary from production to production.
Not sure which size to get? Send us your measurements here
and we will suggest the best fit for you.
• Crafted from hand treated vintage goatskin leather
• Lightweight silky lining
• Patches stylized by a U.S.S Ticonderoga Navy fighter pilot
• Bi-swing back
• Front zipper over a USN wind flap
• Two front 1950s style flap pockets
• Side entry pockets
• Two inside snap close pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.