Women's Aloha Souvenir Bomber Jacket W74X004
Our women's souvenir jacket is inspired by the mementos purchased for off duty wear in the 1950’s and 60’s by soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen alike. These jackets were often customized based on where one traveled, or was stationed. Often adorned with maps, and local symbols the jackets were eye catching as they were finely tailored from silk, nylon or rayon. Our jacket features a beautifully embroidered map of the Hawaiian Islands, hibiscus blooms and palm trees with references to the famed landmark Diamond Head volcano and Pearl Harbor on the island of Oahu. The Cockpit USA Aloha Souvenir jacket is a great piece that celebrates the beauty of the Hawaiian Islands, and its rich history.
• Crafted from military spec rayon satin
• Embroidered flowers front chest
• Embroidered map of Hawaii on the back
• Two front side pockets
• Knit cuffs, collar, and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in sea green/ecru or black/sea green
• Dry clean only.
• Proudly made in the USA.