ENTER for your chance to win one of 4 different a Cockpit USA Jackets!!
To enter, take an awesome picture at Sun ‘n Fun with one of the four teams we are fans of, then upload it to Instagram with the #CockpitSnF17, #SnF17 in the caption, and tag the picture with @cockpitusa Tag #CockpitSnF17 and #SnF17 in front of one of the following aircraft, and/or of their pilots:
- P-40 “The Jacky C” flown by Thom Richard
- P-51 Quicksilver flown by Scott Yoak
- Corsair flying with the Class of 45
- USAF Viper Demo Team
Pictures of the P-40 “The Jacky C” and/or Thom Richard will be entered to win a Cockpit USA Flying Tigers 23rd Fighter Group A-2.
Pictures of the P-51 Quicksilver and/or Scott Yoak will be entered to win a Cockpit USA Mustang A-2.
Pictures of the Corsair flying with the Class of 45 will be entered to win a Cockpit USA Classic Naval Aviator’s 100 Mission Flight Jacket.
Pictures of the USAF Viper Demo Team will be entered to win a Cockpit USA USAF 21st Century A-2 Flight Jacket.
1) Each pilot or team will pick a winning picture of their plane/team. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, April 18, 2017. 2) The winners’ photo will be shared on Cockpit USA’s Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. 3) The contest begins Tuesday, April, 4 at 8:00am EST and will end on Wednesday, April, 12, 2017 at 11:59pm EST. Images must be uploaded to Instagram with #CockpitSnF17, #SnF17 in the caption and tag the picture with @cockpitusa to be entered to win. No picture can be entered more than once, and the original image must be by the Instagram account holder. Must be 18 years or older to enter. No purchase necessary.
In review: 1 – Take a picture with of one of the following aircraft, and/or of their pilots: P-40 “The Jacky C” flown by Thom Richard, P-51 Quicksilver flown by Scott Yoak, Corsair flying with the Class of 45, and/or the USAF Viper Demo Team. 2 – Upload your picture to Instagram 3 – Caption your picture with #CockpitSnF17, #SnF17 and tag @cockpitusa 4 – Share your image on Instagram 5 – Follow us on Instagram 6 - Have fun! We are looking forward to seeing your shots.
* This post is from 2017 and contest has ended