WEP USN USMC Jacket Z2202
A favorite amongst the fighter pilots of the U.S. Navy and the United States Marine Corps during the 1950s, 60s and 70s. Nicknamed the ‘Marine Corps Harrier Pilot’s Second Skin’, this jacket is likely to become a treasured piece in any collection. You will love the fit and feel of this olive green military bomber jacket from Cockpit USA. Order the WEP USN USMC Jacket and experience the quality for yourself.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• Military specified nylon oxford
• Quilted nylon lining filled with polyester fiberfill
• A bi-swing back for ease of movement
• Button close knit collar
• A Velcro chest patch
• Two large chest front snap close pockets
• Left arm snap close pocket
• Two interior pockets
• Knit cuffs and collar
• This is a full fit jacket, taking a size down is recommended
• Available in olive
• Dry clean only.
• Proudly made in the USA.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.