The cotton Tanker Jacket was first introduced in WWII exclusively to armored units as a replacement to the M41, which proved to be a garment that provided little warmth and difficulty to maneuver in. Cockpit USA’s Leather Tanker Jacket is crafted from the smoothest black leather. Taking this style to a higher level using the expertly chosen goatskin, while keeping original elements such as the wool lining, and knit collar and cuffs for additional warmth.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• Smooth, rugged goatskin leather
• Melton wool lining
• Bi-swing back for ease of movement
• Shoulder pleats
• Front zipper over a wind flap
• Side entry pockets
• Two inside pockets
• Knit cuffs, collar, and waistband
• This is a slim fit jacket, taking a size up is recommended
• Available in black
• Proudly made in the USA.
We will notify you if your order cannot be fulfilled due to inventory.