M-86© Flight Bomber Jacket Z24R006
The Cockpit M-86 takes its inspiration from field modifications made to older iconic vintage USAF nylon flight jackets. Our M-86 closely follows the attitude and features of the nylon flight jackets originally adapted by the United States Air Force in the 1950s and those used by Army helicopter crews into the1980’s. The modifications were made when pilots and aircrew wanted a really lightweight version of the older jackets. We have designed the modern pilot’s all season nylon flight jacket, we call the M-86.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• 100 % military spec flight satin nylon twill shell
• Lightweight breathable camo mesh lining
• Snap close flap pockets
• Left sleeve pen/pencil pocket
• Two inside leather trimmed cargo pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in black, navy, or sage
• Dry clean only.
• Proudly made in the USA.