Originally adapted by the U.S. Air Force in the 1950s, this iconic nylon jacket has been worn by various armed forces. In the 1980s the MA-1 Flight Jacket was used by U.S. Army helicopter crews and is known as the “Nylon Pilot’s Jacket”. Boasting a bright orange reversible lining for survival purposes, pilots would turn the jacket inside out to make them visible to rescue crews. This rugged jacket used by military and paramilitary organizations is a timeless style. Order the vintage-style men's MA-1 flight bomber jacket from Cockpit USA today.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• 100% nylon flight satin twill
• Reversible bright orange lining for survival purposes
• Poly fiber insulation
• Snap close side entry pockets
• Sleeve pen/pencil pocket
• Two interior snap pockets
• Knit cuffs, collar, and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in classic Air Force Sage & Spec Ops OD Black
• Dry clean only.
• Proudly made in the USA.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.