7th Air Force Souvenir Jacket with knit collar Z24X007
THIS IS A FINAL SALE ITEM - CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED!
Our US 7th Air Force Lightweight Souvenir Jacket is a salute to the Hawaiian Air Force. Established on October 19, 1940, re-equipped and re-designated in 1942 as the Seventh Air Force, they provided air defense for the Hawaiian Islands. During the Korean War, the 7th Air Force was stationed in South Korea, where they have remained to this day. Our souvenir jacket is inspired by the hand-embroidered jackets that American soldiers would bring home as a commemorative souvenir of their travels and time in South Korea.
• Crafted using a 100 % military spec flight satin nylon twill shell
• Lightweight breathable camo mesh lining
• Embroidered back and chest
• Snap close flap pockets
• Left sleeve pen/pencil pocket
• Two inside leather trimmed cargo pockets
• Knit collar, cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Dry clean only.
• Proudly made in the USA.