This men's green fishtail parka hails its history from the US Army in Korea during the rigorous wet winters of the early 1950’s. In the 1960’s, the fishtail parka became a staple item on the streets of London, protecting the suits of working men that needed shield from the city’s elements. Cockpit USA’S version of the fishtail comes with options of a plain back and an embroidered U.S Army Airborne Parachute Wing insignia version that cherishes the bravery of the military parachutist. With its authentic water repellent tight canvas, the 100% Mil. Spec cotton gives the wearer a perfect cold or wet weather protection. Authentic, historic, and unique; the men's waterproof M51 Fishtail Parka is designed for those on the go.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• Crafted from high-count military spec 100% nylon/cotton sateen
• Dual zip and snap front closure
• Two large front flap pockets
• Snap up fishtail
• Drawcord at the waist and hem
• Embroidered Airborne symbol on the back
• This is a regular jacket
• Available in olive
• Machine wash cold with like colors, drip dry.
• Proudly made in the USA.
*THIS JACKET TAKES ANYWHERE FROM 6-8 WEEKS TO PRODUCE