Airborne Embroidered Fishtail Z26W103C
The fishtail parka hails its history from the US Army in Korea during the rigorous wet winters of the early 1950’s. In the 1960’s, the fishtail parka became a staple item on the streets of London, protecting the suits of working men that needed shield from the city’s elements. Cockpit USA’S version of the fishtail comes with options of a plain back and an embroidered U.S Army Airborne Parachute Wing insignia version that cherishes the bravery of the military parachutist. With its authentic water repellent tight canvas, the 100% Mil. Spec cotton gives the wearer a perfect cold or wet weather protection. Authentic, historic, and unique; the M51 Fishtail Parka is designed for those on the go.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• Crafted from high-count military spec 100% nylon/cotton sateen
• Dual zip and snap front closure
• Two large front flap pockets
• Snap up fishtail
• Drawcord at the waist and hem
• Embroidered Airborne symbol on the back
• This is a regular jacket
• Available in olive
• Machine wash cold with like colors, drip dry.
• Proudly made in the USA.