All American M-43 Field Jacket Z26X034
THIS IS A FINAL SALE ITEM - CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED!
The M-43 Field Jacket was the first real four pocket field garment issued to American infantry in 1943, taking the place of the earlier M-41 jacket. Our All American M-43 pays homage to the men that fought and gave their all on D-Day June 6, 1944. Embroidered in New York, the design commemorates those of the 82nd Airborne Division, whose paratroopers landed on the beaches of Normandy, France just before the landing craft hit the beaches. We are proud to offer a jacket that honors the bravery of the men who fought on that dark day.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• Crafted from high-count 100% dense cotton poplin
• Embroidered 82nd Airborne Division insignia on the back
• Buttons under a wind flap
• Four front flap pockets
• Two interior pockets
• Interior drawcord at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in tan
• Machine wash inside out with warm water, tumble dry low.