Known as the fighter pilot's flight jacket, the B-10 is a cloth adaptation of the US Navy G1 pattern with modifications. Set up for hard wear, the B-10 bomber jacket has a flat weave and was originally lined with Alpaca wool for added warmth. Like the G1, the B-10 bomber jacket boasts a similarly tailored real Mouton fur collar in the lighter 1944 color. Shop a wide selection of Air Force jackets for sale here at Cockpit USA.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• Crafted from military spec cotton/nylon
• Lined with a poly-acrylic blend
• Sleeves lined with a poly-Primaloft blend
• Mouton fur collar in the lighter 1944 color
• Side entry pockets pockets
• Two front patch button pockets
• Two inside snap close pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in WWII olive
• Proudly made in the USA.