B-15 Leather Flight Jacket Z27H02
Modeled after the mil spec issued textile B-15 jacket first introduced in 1944 to WWII Army Air Force pilots and aircrew, this Cockpit USA luxe deer tanned calfskin version is an impressive take on the original. Our craftsman began with choosing the best skins to provide a unique version with a fully detachable genuine silky mouton fur collar and removable zip-out polyfill quilted vest liner for additional warmth that can be worn separately. A true multi-season
• Oiled deer tanned cowhide leather
• Water Repellant
• Removable zip-out quilted poly-fill vest liner
• Removable mouton shearling collar
• Front zipper over a wind flap
• Snap close side entry pockets
• Sleeve pen/pencil pocket
• Two inside pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in black or brown
• Proudly made in the USA.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.