Division Commander’s Leather Tanker Jacket Z21U020
Leather Tanker Jacket - Inspired by the jacket worn by General Lucian K. Truscott Jr., who commanded under General George Patton in North Africa in 1942, our Division Commander’s Leather Tanker Jacket borrows from functional design of the A-2 Flight Jacket as well as the M-41 Field Jacket. The shorter length, waist tabs and throat-latch are taken from the Motorcycle Jackets of the era, making this steerhide leather jacket perfect for Cavalry and Infantry men alike. The collar features a snap down closure like that of the iconic A-2. The embroidered and silkscreened lining applique commemorates the bravery of the men of the 13th Armored Regiment, 1st Armored Division. The Armored Division Commander’s Leather Tanker Jacket, expertly constructed and field-tested, perfect for the open road or the city streets. Order the Leather Tanker Jacket for sale today.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• A Cockpit USA exclusive
• Crafted from tough oil tanned steerhide leather
• Lined with vintage quilted army khaki canvas
• Lining features a specially embroidered and silkscreened appliqué
• Collar features a snap down closure
• Two front bellowed pockets
• Two inside pouch pockets
• Two hidden side entry pockets
• A full frame inside equipment pocket
• Military spec cuffs with snap closure
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.