Adapted from the iconic 1950's Air Force Extreme Cold Weather parka, commonly referred to by the USAF as the "Snorkel Parka" because the hood can be zipped all the way up, leaving a small tunnel or "snorkel" for the wearer to look through. This men's lambskin parka is perfect for today's extremely cold climates. Insulated with a luxurious PrimaLoft, a modern alternative to goose down and currently used by military suppliers, the men's N3B long parka is crafted for warmth. Order this lambskin parka jacket today!
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• Crafted from lambskin leather
• Split zipped hood lined with raccoon fur
• Quilted WWII camouflage patterned parachute cloth lining
• Insulated with PrimaLoft
• Two side entry snap close chest pockets
• Two front flap snap close pockets
• Left sleeve pen/pencil pocket
• Four interior pockets
• Interior waist drawstring
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.