A handsome example of original 1960's cold war armed forces attire at its finest, the Cockpit USA M-65 is an impeccably tailored and truly authentic U.S. Army field coat made to 1965 military spec in the original OG107 olive color. A highly prized and timeless style, the M-65 jacket has made silver- screen appearances on Hollywood stars Robert de Niro in the movie Taxi Driver and Al Pacino in Serpico. Originally worn by American troops from the 1960s through to the 1990s, this rugged field jacket is crafted from wind and water-repellant cotton/nylon sateen. Featuring four oversized bellows snap down pockets, a Velcro close throat latch, epaulets, a bi- swing back for ease and comfort of movement, a zippered collar containing a hidden, extendable hood, and extended cuffs for hand protection, which are adjustable using Velcro closures. We have added two interior pouch pockets for extra equipment and modern convenience. This authentic M-65 Field Jacket is proudly made in the USA of USA fabric. A Cockpit USA exclusive item!
• Wind and water-proof weave cotton/nylon sateen
• Zippered collar containing a hidden hood
• Bi-swing back
• Dual zip and snap front closure
• Four large front snap close flap pockets
• Two interior pouch pockets
• Drawcord at the waist and hem
• Additional button in quilted poly-fill mil spec liner (Z99X006) available in sizes S-XL
• This is a full fit jacket, taking a size down is recommended
• Available in OG107 olive
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
• Proudly made in the USA.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.