"Movie Hero"™ Top Gun Navy G-1 Jacket (LONG) Z201036TL
PRE-ORDER NOW FOR JULY DELIVERY!
Originally created in 1985, this unique vintage flight jacket started in the iconic “Top Gun” movie. In the interest of historical accuracy, we made changes to the style by adding a vintage rack stitch knit waistband, and no “USN” punched through the wind flap as the early model spec G-1 jackets did not have this. For authenticity, the leather and the patches have been treated with a special vintage treatment, giving it a worn in patina. Decorated with all 17 patches and the mil spec USN Anchor pin, this long pilot jacket conforms to the movie original and is an unsurpassed piece of naval and movie history.
Our long sizes are approximately 2 inches longer in the sleeves and body than our regular sizes.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• Specially prepared vegetable tanned goatskin leather
• Aged mouton shearling collar
• 17 authentically embroidered patches
• Mil Spec USN Anchor pin on the right front pocket
• Bi-swing back
• Front zipper over wind flap
• Two front button patch pockets
• An interior snap close pocket
• Knit cuffs and rack rib waistband
• This is a slim fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 3-5 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.