"Movie Hero" ™ Top Gun II Navy G-1 Jacket Z212136
The original was created in 1985 and first appeared in the iconic “Top Gun” movie in 1986.
Now we are pleased to offer you the second NEW Top Gun 2 fur collared leather bomber jacket with patches! We have made significant changes to both jackets by adding a vintage rack stitch knit waistband and cuffs. Neither jackets have the “USN” punched through the wind flap as we made them comply with the early model spec G-1 jackets which did not have this feature. For authenticity, the veg tanned goatskin leather and the patches have been treated with a special vintage treatment, giving it a worn in patina. Decorated with all 17 patches and the mil spec heavy USN Anchor pin, this aviation jacket with a new back “blood chit” honors the upcoming movie. As the original, it is an unsurpassed piece of naval and movie history.
- Specially prepared vegetable tanned goatskin leather
- Aged mouton shearling collar
- 17 authentically embroidered patches
- Mil Spec USN Anchor pin on the right front pocket
- Bi-swing back
- Front zipper over wind flap
- Two front button patch pockets
- An interior snap close pocket
- Knit cuffs and rack rib waistband
- This is a slim fit jacket
- Available in brown
- Proudly made in the USA.