Nomex CWU Modified 36P Lightweight Jacket Z26P005
Our Modified Nomex CWU 36P is a lightweight jacket made of 4.5oz DuPont Nomex for cool to warm weather wear. The fire-retardant properties of Nomex help make this jacket the ultimate combination of authentic military style and functionality. Nomex, a trademark of DuPont Corporation, was first developed experimentally in the early 1960s and it’s beyond question that the properties of the fabric for aviation safety, crew protection, and other areas requiring fire-retardant qualities have seldom been outclassed. This fiber, like normal textile fibers, is characterized by its excellent resistance to heat, as it neither melts nor ignites in normal levels of oxygen saturation.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• Crafted from 4.5oz DuPont Nomex
• Fire-retardant properties from Nomex
• A Velcro chest patch
• Two large front flap Velcro-close pockets
• Sleeve pen/pencil pocket
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in tan
• Hand or machine wash warm, lay flat to dry.
• Nomex fire-retardant jacket is proudly made in the USA.