Nomex CWU Modified 45P Jacket with Removable Lining Z24P021
Our Modified CWU 45P is an all season jacket made of 6oz Nomex shell and is fully equipped with a removable zip out Nomex lining for added warmth. The fire-retardant properties in Nomex help make this Nomex CWU 45P Flight Jacket the ultimate combination of authentic military style and functionality. Nomex, a trademark of DuPont Corporation, was first developed experimentally in the early 1960's and it’s beyond question that the properties of the fabric for aviation safety and crew protection have seldom been outclassed. This fiber, like normal textile fibers, is characterized by its excellent resistance to heat, as it neither melts nor ignites in normal levels of oxygen saturation. As worn by the Florida Highway Patrol.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• Crafted from 6oz DuPont Nomex
• Removable Nomex quilted cold weather liner
• Fire-retardant properties from Nomex
• A Velcro chest patch
• Two large front flap Velcro close pockets
• Sleeve pen/pencil pocket
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket with removable lining
• Available in black
• Hand or machine wash warm, lay flat to dry.
• Proudly made in the USA.