First introduced in 1944 on the beaches of Normandy, the M-43 field jacket was a second skin to the brave GI’s of the Allied American Armies. The Cockpit Omaha Beach M-43 presents the jacket in its simplest form. Reproduced according to the style of the 1940s original, this jacket features a soft cotton military specified label. These desert tan jackets used in Sicily were modified with a small gusset behind the shoulder for freedom of movement but this feature was dispensed in all later olive green production.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• Crafted from high-count 100% dense cotton poplin
• Buttons under a wind flap
• Four front flap pockets
• Interior pockets
• Interior drawcord at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in Desert Tan
• Machine wash inside out with cold water, drip dry.