Introducing the Cockpit USA limited edition hand-painted “Remember Pearl Harbor” 75th Anniversary Jacket. An unparalleled A-2, each will be hand painted, personalized, and individually numbered for its owner. Designed as part of the events and ceremonies commemorating the 75th anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attacks, the first 10 Cockpit USA PH75 jackets were given to dignitaries, celebrities, and event organizers in Hawaii on December 7th, 2016. The artwork was created by our designers, and features the U.S.S. Arizona, a Curtis P-40, and the rallying call “Remember Pearl Harbor”. This men's horsehide leather jacket was proudly made in the USA. Not sure which size to get? Send us your measurements here
and we will suggest the best fit for you. Order the Pearl Harbor leather jacket from Cockpit USA today.
• A Cockpit USA exclusive, only 75 to be hand painted
• Crafted from durable horsehide leather with olive stitching
• Russet cotton poplin lining
• Two front flap snap pockets
• Interior pocket
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.Upon your order of this jacket you will be contacted by a Cockpit USA representative.
Since this limited edition jacket is made to order in the USA, please expect delivery within 3-5 weeks as we hand paint your jacket. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. This is a final sale item.
We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.