Sage N3B Parka Z24C103
Based on the authentic 1950's Air Force Extreme Cold Weather parka originally worn by the U.S Air Force flight crews stationed in extremely cold areas. This iconic style is perfect for today's practical man looking for warmth and comfort during the harsh winter months. The new Cockpit USA N3B features double flight satin reinforcements on the elbows and a redesigned hood for contemporary wear. The new ergonomic hood allows for better visibility than the original issue one which was meant to be worn over other protective headgear. The N3B Sage Parka is also insulated with a luxurious PrimaLoft, a modern alternative to the original polyester filled lining and more practical than down. It is lightweight yet strong enough to keep the cold out and redefined while maintaining its military roots. Proudly Made in the USA for a new discerning customer. Order this men's extreme cold weather parka today!
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
- Mil spec sage nylon flight satin twill
- Raccoon fur trim hood
- Quilted WWII camouflage patterned parachute cloth lining
- Insulated with PrimaLoft®
- Two side entry snap close chest pockets
- Two front flap snap close pockets
- Two-way zipper for closure
- Left sleeve mil spec pen/pencil pocket
- Three interior pockets
- This is a regular fit jacket
- Available in sage
- Dry clean only.
- Proudly made in the USA.