Commissioned by an original Tuskegee pilot belonging to the Long Island, NY chapter of the Tuskegee Airmen and developed jointly with Cockpit USA, the first company to ever produce a jacket of this kind in the 80s, the new Tuskegee Airmen aviation jacket represents this group of pilots’ bravery, their planes and different squadrons. An array of intricately embroidered patches on both sleeves and a specially designed, grand victory ‘V’ back patch, which includes all the airplanes flown by these airmen, saluting the accomplishments of the Tuskegee Airmen, not only in the skies but also for breaking through the racial barriers of the time with success. Not sure which size to get? Send us your measurements here
and we will suggest the best fit for you.
• Crafted from supple goatskin leather
• Lined with an appliqué honoring the Tuskegee Airmen
• Back features large Tuskegee victory patch
• Sleeves lined with an array of patches
• Front zipper under wind flap
• Two snap close flap pockets
• Side entry pockets
• Two inside pockets and pen pocket
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a full fit jacket, taking a size down is recommended
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.