This iconic parka is perfect for today's extremely cold climates. Our sage green N3B Long Parka for women is adapted from the iconic 1950's Air Force Extreme Cold Weather parka, commonly referred to by the USAF as the "Snorkel Parka" because the hood can be zipped all the way up, leaving a small tunnel or "snorkel" for the wearer to look through. Insulated with a luxurious PrimaLoft, a modern alternative to goose down and currently used by military suppliers, the lightweight long parka is crafted for warmth. Order the N3B jacket from Cockpit USA today!
• Crafted from lightweight sage nylon
• Split zipped hood lined with coyote fur
• Quilted WWII camouflage patterned parachute cloth lining
• Insulated with PrimaLoft
• Two side entry snap close chest pockets
• Two front flap snap close pockets
• Left sleeve pen/pencil pocket
• Two interior pockets
• This is a true fit jacket
• Available in sage
• Proudly made in the USA.
You may also like this Women's Cold Weather Parka.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.