Type 440 USN Carrier Jacket Z2111M
The Type 440 USN Carrier Jacket is a true relic of the 1930s. Designed to provide the comfort, protection and ease of movement needed when pilots were still flying open cockpit bi-plane fighters. Finished with a straight cut leather bottom, this handsome jacket is perfectly suited for both casual and formal occasions. Order the Type 440 leather jacket from Cockpit USA today.
Not sure which size to get? Use our "Find my Fit" widget for instant size recommendations.
• Semi aniline goatskin leather
• Lined with military spec nylon twill
• Unique USN specified diamond shaped, reinforced elbow patches
• Two front flap button pockets
• Concealed side entry pockets
• An inside chest pocket
• Adjustable buttoned cuffs with zipper sleeve closures
• This is a slim fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.